Prestige from Meyer Group is taking a lead to change the shape of knives with its new Pointless range. This design has home safety in mind, lessening the chance of injuries resulting from the points of knives. Prestige Pointless Slicer Knife features a rounded tip to which makes it safer to use. Produced from Japanese steel which helps it perform strong and efficient cuts. A fluted blade stops ingredients sticking as you cut. The main advantage of a fluted blade over a standard blade is the extra air space created between knife and food by the fluted indents. This helps reduce adhesion and improves food release. Bread knives are used for cutting bread and are one of many kitchen knives used by cooks. The serrated blades of bread knives can cut soft bread without crushing it.
• Blade length: 20cm
• Material: Japanese steel
• Rounded blade for extra safety and reassurance
• Fluted blade to stop food from sticking
• Non-slip handle for a more confident grip
• Dishwasher suitable but handwash recommended
• 10-year manufacturer guarantee