The next generation of kitchen knives from Richardson Sheffield is taking Japanese design forward in a bold new direction. Kyu is a fluid and amorphic shape which echoes the traditional Japanese bow with its graceful, yet powerful form. A truly unique knife which harnesses the strength and durability of its 21st Century materials, but still embraces the spirit of Japanese culture in an exciting and innovative new design. Kyu range of knives is quite simply the finest quality steel to create much harder, stronger blades that also have significantly greater corrosion resistance. Blades are tapered from the top of the blade to the cutting edge for effortless precision cutting, greater stability and durability.
• Set contains: 3.5″ Paring Knife, 5″ All Purpose Knife, 6.7″ Santoku Knife, 8”Carving Knife, 8”Bread Knife
• Chrome Molybdenum Vanadium High Carbon Stainless Steel Blade
• Superior Rockwell Hardness Rating of 55 HRC
• Precision Taper Ground Blades
• Monochrome Style Color-coded Satin Polished Handle
• Dishwasher safe but hand wash recommended
• 30 Year Guarantee