Luxury that doesn’t cost the earth. We have revolutionised the bedding industry by introducing the first ever duvet to be made using 100% renewable energy, in our award-winning Eco Factory!
We transform plastic waste – that would otherwise end up in landfill – in to a luxuriously soft, light and fluffy fibre filling. The cover is also made from 100% recycled materials, but you’d never guess – it is incredibly soft to the touch as well as being hypoallergenic. The silky soft microfibre filling is made from 100% PET plastic bottles and layered to offer weightless warmth, with approximately 120 bottles making up a 10.5 tog double duvet. The super soft 100% soft-touch microfibre cover is also made from recycled materials and encases the fibres to create a luxurious, lofty, breathable duvet.
So you can sleep better tonight knowing you’re creating a better tomorrow, with our sustainable Eco duvet. We didn’t stop there. The packaging is also made from 100% recycled, recyclable materials.
- Cover 100% Microfibre from Recycled PET Bottles
- Filling 100% Smartfil® Microfibre from Recycled PET Bottles
- Peach Soft Cover
- Highly Breathable
- 100% Recycled Filling & Fabric from PET Bottles
- Product Packaging: Recyclable box
- Wash at an Eco conscious 30°C.
- Tumble dry until thoroughly dry.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
- 200cm x 200cm Double Duvet Fill
- 225cm x 220cm King Duvet Fill